My priorities are straight. I'm on track with all my assignments and homework. My family relationships can't be any better or stronger. I'm trying my best to be a good friend to anyone and everyone who needs me.
I am responsible.
And very, very happy :)
Contentment
: 'acknowledgement and satisfaction of reaching capacity.' The level of capacity reached may be sought after, expected, desired, or simply predetermined as the level in which provides contentment.
I'm content. I've reached my level of contentment. Now, I just hope it lasts for a long, long time.
In the meantime, you've got to watch this :) This is only the trailer but if you try hard enough, you can find the full film online.
I miss you, mummy. Now more than ever. I was just reminded again how you're constantly watching over me. Thank you. I love you, mummy <3
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment