Hey momma, we took our passport photo today. All 3 of us. Papa's finally going to renew his and my passport. That means I can travel overseas again!! :)
The lady gave us 10 minutes to go rome around Centre Point. Guess what? We went around the corner for my dad to check the batteries of his keys. Opposite the shop was the bicycle shop. Oops, there goes my little sister. "Cool bike!" she pointed out. The shop was almost empty!! She saw a bike that suited her perfectly though.. A pink LERUN bike for kids aged 9 to 15. It's not my type though. The guy there told me he'll call my dad when the new stock of bikes come in. Then maybe, I might just get a new bike;) My sis isn't the only one that loves the bike, my dad likes it too:)
This next part is for you, Rayshell:)
My dad, sis and cousin and I went to the Mont Kiara flee market today. They apparently only have it every Thursday afternoon and Sunday morning. Hmmm... She(my cousin) suggested it. It was so cool. They didn't have as much as a shopping complex but the things sold there caught my eye. From fruits to tupperwares to shoes to bags and of course, clothes. Shell just went shopping yesterday and today, it's my turn.
believe it or not, these are my 1st pair of pumps:)
a dress or a...
skirt? I really like this. my family helped me pick the colour. I can never decide.
I just love these bags. They're convenient no?
How do I look mom? I know you would've like the dress. We have the same taste remember? Though you would've added that I have too many purple clothes already. I said so to papa and sue che che but they agreed on purple. Hehe. I guess purple will always be my favourite colour. I love you, mom. I promise not to spend TOO much of papa's money;)
No comments:
Post a Comment