It all started with a PPR bookmark-making meeting. (You future PPR members better love the bookmarks we made 2011, we worked really hard on it!) Just hope the designs are to their liking. Sue Lu, the only form 4 that showed up came up with some incredible designs. Too bad she had to leave early. Leaving Ai Jin, Yi Lin, Rayshell, Brenda, Yi Fen and me. We girls can talk. We had to since we were waiting for Rayshell's dad to come and it was a interesting conversation/conversation(s). PS: Don't ever let Rayshell get near your lap, let alone sit on it. You'll be in for a tickle and slight numbness. (She bounces)
After we saw Rayshell off, the 5 of us went to Atria for lunch. Tom Yam Mee Hoon a little too spicy for Ai Jin. Everybody tried some except for me and I felt so left out and unMalaysian-like. I JUST CAN'T EAT SPICY FOOD!! I'm sorry mom, that's one thing we don't have in common. You can eat hot stuff and I can't. One thing I can do that you used to do is scold papa for taking TOO MUCH chilli as it will affect his cholesterol level.
With our bellies full, we went walking around Atria for a bit before my dad came and picked Yi Fen, Brenda and I up. "Outside the fish shop", we would say. The Teow Chew restaurant. Ai Jin thought it was an actuall fish up, with an aquarium and everything. Haha:D
We got home and watched the Zoey 101 special-Chasing Zoey *I Like Chase!* Then when Alycia arrived, we got started on our baking. During the 'baking' process, Brenda bonded with my sister while Yi Fen and Alycia enjoyed 2 iCarly specials-iSaved Your Life and iQuit iCarly. We watched stupid shows, yes, but very interesting. Brenda did this whole alien thing with my sister and was kind enough to watch her ride her bike. I wish I had an elder sister like that. (Chelsea, you're so fortunate!)
Alycia's mountain of flour
Look! Alien hands!!
Those lines are bubbles by the way:) My sister just loves bubbles
The Perfect Man is an awesome movie by the way. Old, but sweet. It had a cool story line and we all enjoyed it. My prayers came through by the way. Yi Fen and Brenda got to watch it finish. Sadly, Alycia had to leave early but luckily, she's seen it before.
I hope the cookies turned out alright mom:) Not TOO sweet like Kaela's last badge;)
No comments:
Post a Comment