I am terrible at maintaining my own blog. My anonymous writer is doing a better job than I am. I just thought I'd take this opportunity to tell you more about her and also inform you of what I may be posting about next year. Hehe:)
First of all, 'aw'(anonymous writer) is an amazing girl. I see her as more of a sister than a friend. We're closer than I ever thought we could be. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She is a true blessing from God. She's talented. Full stop. She has multiple talents. I can only name a few, to keep her identity a secret;) If that's what she wants, I'm going to give her that, until the day she's ready to show herself. She can not only write but she's also a talented pianist. That's all I can say, but believe me when I say that there's more to her than just these 2 talents. She is a hardworking student and she has a lot of patience. *Especially when it comes to me* She can listen to me go on and on about my life and advices me repeatedly. I hope I'm able to return the favors she's done for me in the future.
AW and I have not always seen eye to eye. We weren't always this close, despite knowing each other for almost 3 years. I wish I'd seen how great a friendship we could have had so long ago. I am glad we are friends now.
Mom, you know who I'm talking about;) I know you would've loved her:)
Okay, although I'm not as good a writer as AW, but I owe it to my readers/friends to write my own stuff. I write mostly about my family and friends. What I do during my free time and the silly random moments I experience with my friends and family. I want to learn to write as well as AW, she promised to coach me;) besides, other things she promised to help me with. She also promised that she'll keep me grounded especially when it comes to my studies, seeing I only achieved 3 As for PMR. Yes, I'm not proud of it and I know I didn't try my absolute best but I will try my best next year. I promise you. SPM is a crucial exam after all.
I thought I'd try my hand at writing stories but I'm afraid I won't be as good a writer as AW. She amazes me as well as all of you reading right now.
This year has been a tough year for me. There is a huge difference in my life this year and last year. Last year, I found myself to be mixing with the wrong friends and doing things that I'm not proud of. I don't regret though, cause I've learnt a lot from those mistakes. This year has not been easy, I know, but it's also been my best year yet!! I've learnt more life lessons that I bargained for. I have the best friends a girl could ask for, and I've involved myself in extra curricular activities I'm proud to say I'm a part of. Being a part of the CF committee just makes me smile. Knowing I'm able to serve God in my school, WOW, now that's something to be happy about:) I know I also have to reach out to friends and family outside my school, and I will not forget that. I will definitely do my best.
I guess that's my resolution for the year 2011. Without knowing what I was writing, I've just listed all my new year resolutions. I never make a big deal out of them. But I think it's good to have a few small goals to reach for when starting a new year. Do better in school. *Have AW tutor me if I fail to catch up* Bond with my family and friends. Serve God in and out of school. Learn to write better. *I'm taking a creative writing class next year, I think, not confirmed* Oh, and one more. And this is for my girlfriends(Rayshell, Yifen, Brenda) out there. They know what it is before I even say it. We're not going to involve ourselves with boyfriends until we're at least 18. And to do that, we're staying away from platonic relationships. Look it up, I'm not going to repeat the talk we had with a facilitator at PJEFC. More than one. And for more than 2 hours. It was a good and productive talk, don't get me wrong, and we definitely benefited from it. I'm all for it, and so are my friends:)
Those are my resolutions. Hehe:) Here I come year 2011. I am not afraid. I have never been. With God by my side, I'm never alone, and neither are all of you;)
HAHA platonic relationships. Not with one facilitator, 'many' facilitators. :P Good times. :)
ReplyDeleteWell Sam, you'll never know how good you are at stories until you try. :) And it'll help you improve too. I encourage you to write short stories, they're pretty fun. :D