Sunday, January 9, 2011

You knew it, didn't you?

WeeHee!! You knew it mom, didn't you. Long before I knew I would like being in an arts class. Love you mom! I'm staying, even if the rest of my class wants to plead their case to go to Science. I wanted to do the same, but for all the wrong reasons. One week was enough for me to see that I belong here. And as the naib pengerusi pula. First time ever to be lantik! Could've been Pengerusi, but who wants that? *cough, yiqian, cough* Thank you qian:) Guys should be in charge anyway. Running around, losing wait, not that he has any wait to lose. I have more fats than he does. :p

I'm so glad I get to see most of my friends during recess, at Prayer Meeting!! And sometimes, if I'm lucky, Rayshell will drop by my class and we'll have a good time talking. Sadly, morning prayers have been canceled but who says we can't pray on our own? After school is a good time to catch up with friends too. Eg, Brenda, Andrew, Sean, Yiqian, Hanjiang, JasonWee, Tzekwang... Btw, big man says Hi. So nothing is as bad as I thought it would be. I did feel a little bit down on Friday. Mainly because quite a few number of classmates were offered science classes and they just up and took it. When they never even signed up for it in the first place. There are even more classmates that want to leave but haven't qualified yet for the classes. And when they go, I might be in an even larger social stigma than I was in before. But that's alright. I see that now.

I was mostly upset on the day because all the students were going on and on about how they have to discuss things over with their parents. When I heard that, it registered in me that I have no one to discuss this with. Not a parent I mean. I can discuss with my aunt, my uncles, my teachers, but not a mom or a dad. My stepdad's great, don't get me wrong, but when it comes to making decisions like these, it's all up to me. I chose to ask God about it and I strongly believe that I belong in arts. Pure arts. With additional mathematics, accounts and economics. Theses 3 subjects are fairly good for a good career booster. Pure arts doesn't mean I take any arts subjects though.

I am sharing lockers with yifen and brenda. 2 lockers for the 3 of us. We pray we get the green or the white ones. It would be so much more convenient for us. This locker installation is new this year. 200 lockers on a first come first serve basis. Hopefully we get them. Fingers crossed. My accounts textbook is huge! Right yifen? ;)

Resolutions are going fine so far. Let's look at some of the bad news we've gotten this year. TZE YI!!! Why are you leaving all of us for Australia?? Like not enough people have left already. Elaine's leaving too. :( I'm not leaving, yet. Not in many years to come. Do you want me to stay? hehe. Say yes or I'm going!! Just joking.

My family and I are coping just fine. But it's only the first week, not sure how well we'll be in another few weeks time. Keep praying. I know mom's watching us from above. Every move we make doesn't go unseen. Right, mom?

I'm looking forward to CF Camp so bad!! The dates are engraved into my skull. It's going to be unforgettable! Thank you for letting me serve in CF and CF camp guys! I'm so happy to be part of something so special. It'll be the event of the year. After the dreaded first terms.

Distractions haven't been a problem for us girls lately, chocolate's been a big part of our live this week. From gelato to twix, to boosts, to dove, to top, to mikybars. We can't seem to get enough. I'm not a big fan of chocolate but when necessary, I'll make an exceptance. Now, listen closely papa, I want jogging shoes for my sixteenth birthday!! Haha. Chocolate can cure you from cucumbers and carrots. And on occasion dance. (This, not all of you are supposed to understand;))

I have got to do the last of my first weeks homework. And tuition homework. Ahhh Add Maths!! Mr's D, you're getting ready for SPM wayyy too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment