My mother once told me that when she went to heaven, she would come back to visit me in the form of a white butterfly. That was 5 years ago. Now I'm 20 and I still look out for white butterflies wherever I go.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Time is sometimes beautiful
Take a deep breath. Go for it, don't look back now, you're running out of time. Fate is chasing you. It's right at your tail now. No, don't turn back. Go... Go....
Don't go. Stop. Stare fate right in the face. Jump in. There is still time. Time does wait for someone. It waits for you. What is fate asking of you? Look closer, search deeper. Don't even blink. Listen. Have faith...
"I want you to stay. Speak to me. Listen to me. Try to understand. You're where you're meant to be. Feel what you're feeling. Don't push, don't hate. Tell her, him, God. Time is waiting for you. What are you waiting for?"
It's inevitable. I love you. I miss you. I need you. I want you.... To love me. To miss me. To need me. To want me.
I'm not going anywhere. I'm here. Always have been. Same as always. Minor differences. Make your decision now, before it's too late.
Let's figure this out together. Come and see me. Face to face. Here's where I want you to be. Face to face, with me.
Time is beautiful. You still have so much...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment