Hey:) I know most of you are familiar with the writings of AW by now. This mysterious and fairly talented writer is a good friend of mine and I hope you've enjoyed her short stories. I'm hoping to convince her to write a storybook one day. Good idea, don't you think? I love AW. AW is like a sibling to me. We share everything with each other. At least that's what I'd like to think. Haha.
Aw encourages me to write my own material and I go for it. I know I may not be as good a writer as AW but I'll give it a shot. Our stories and the way of telling our stories are very different. The one similarity we have is that we write either from experience or feeling. Even if our stories are a mix of fiction and facts, we believe that a good story should be shared with as many people as possible. AW just chooses to be, well, anonymous...
On a personal note, I write only when I feel like it. Even if it seems insignificant and small to some, well, it will always hold some significance to me. The story that I'm about to publish in the coming week is without a doubt a personal one. It's not very well written, the language used is simple, but I'd like to think that you're able to relate to the characters like I know you do with the characters in AW's stories.
Even though I've said that the story is based on a true experience, please don't take too much of it to heart. It happened a long time ago. Everything is fine now. There will always be unresolved, unanswered questions in my mind I can't do anything about. But that's just something I've learned to live with. The story is told based on my side of the experience. Who knows what the other party experienced in the midst of my pain and confusion? I know for a fact that both parties suffered in their own ways. No party was innocent and was left unscarred. Believe me.
Maybe one day he and she will come clean. And I can tell the story the way it really happened. Down to every minor detail. Until I get a hold of the original story, I think I'll leave you with this.
They were too innocent to understand what they were feeling. Too young to have ever known love from someone besides their family and friends. It was no longer a platonic relationship. It was more than that. Every exchanged glance started a fire in both their hearts. They could never look away. ***He was like a beautiful miracle in her eyes. Who could create someone so magnificent? Someone that made her feel like she was invincible.*** He knew he was naive and immature. He knew he couldn't handle such a relationship, with such an amazing girl. She was like no other. This was no minor crush. But this also can't be love. "I don't know what love feels like..." How did a simple exchange of words come to this. A craving for someones presence you just can't let go of. A kilometer of a distance was already too much to bare. How could she let him go? But she did. He's gone. He's gone. He's gone. How could he leave her? But he did. And he never looked back.
you still haven't told me what your essay thing is all about. heh. although i have a pretty clear idea. haha. what did the teacher say about it?
ReplyDelete