Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Every important occasion now brings me to tears

I loved celebrating my sixteenth birthday and I wish I had the time to tell you all that went down during the time of my birthday but I just don't. All I can say is I love my family and I love my friends. But I must cry and tell Mummy how much I wish she were here with me to celebrate every important event with me. I miss you so much. I miss you every day.

As I put all the cards and notes my friends have given me on the wall, I look just a little lower and see your cards. No one card beats all of yours. You also gave me the greatest present of all, you. You raised me and now, I can say that I have had a life. My life is not over yet but I have experienced a life with you. A life I will never forget, I love you so so much, mum. Please continue to watch over Papa, Kaela and me. We miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment