Sunday, August 19, 2012

I've relapsed, but I've not broken

I haven't forgotten anything. I may have deleted you from the face of the earth my phone, unfriended/blocked you from Facebook, erased every conversation I've ever had with you, but I haven't forgotten it. Any of it.

"Damn, I miss you"

I see you watching me. I'm used to it now. *Hah* Funny how I'm "used to" you watching me from a distance. I "expect" to catch your eye whenever we're in the same room together. Difficult, isn't it? Being in this state of mind?

I said goodbye. I can never go back to you, and you can never come back to me. As long as those previous issues still exist, there will never be any sort of relationship between us. You should know this by now. You've heard every reason I could possibly give you. If you really want me, you need to find another way to get to me.

This blog right here is the only way for you to get to me now. I bet you've realized that by now. I'm not gonna stop you from looking at me, because I obviously can't control that. But look, I'm still keeping to my promise of always being honest. I miss you. Is that honest enough for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment