He was sitting in the corner of the park all alone. With a guitar in his lap, he was plucking the melody to a familiar song.
"That sounds nice," she said.
He looked up at her with such disbelief in his eyes. His wide eyes making him all the more adorable.
"Go on, keep playing."
"You're talking to me..."
"Keep playing," she urged him.
She sat down next to him. He was still staring at her. They were looking into each others' eyes. A second later, he continued playing.
"There's a missing beat inside of me, the rhythm of my heart hits unevenly, there's a missing piece inside of me..."
She only managed to sing that one line when he stopped playing once again and looked at her.
"You swore you'd never speak to me again," he said.
"I'm not. You're dreaming. Now close your eyes and wake up. Because I haven't forgiven you yet."
This is me hoping that I'm not the only dreamer. Think of this as an excerpt from what goes on in my head. I'm letting you in just a little bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment