Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello December :)



So, it's the 1st of December 2012 :) I don't think I want to remember my last December. Too many mixed feelings, too many complications :S

Okay, this year may be even more complicated. For example: Choosing which college I want to go to, what subjects I want to take for A Levels etc. But emotionally, I'm stable :)

It really is a weight off my shoulders without a crush, a boyfriend and an ex on my mind. I don't think I even try anymore. Someday, somehow, my time will come. I have so much extra time now to do my song-writing, story-writing and song covers.

Admittedly, I still have one more SPM paper O_O Economics! Ughhh.. After the 6th of December, I know I'll feel even better :) Although, I do have 2 more exams after that. Cambridge First Certificate Examination & Trinity Public Speaking. WOW!! That sure is a lot of exams, huh? There's one more test I do need to take...MY DRIVING TEST!! Ok, that's about it. Maybe that's why my December is extra full this year.

In December, I have a couple of MUST DOs that are important. Like my MRI. (I still have no idea what that's gonna be like.) Also, I think I've got a dentist appointment scheduled in there somewhere. And a 4 day Pre College Preparatory English Class.

On a fun note, I have one day put aside for the girls and I to go shopping. (Especially for clutches-*prom*) A movie night with the old band. (Blueberry Cheesecake) A day of work for my aunt. (Santa Paws) A wedding dinner. A couple of Christmas parties. PROM!! :D

The rest of the days are for family and friends, good food and fellowship :)

Ooh! Ooh! I think my family and I are going to put up our Christmas tree tonight! What better day to do it than on the 1st day of the month Jesus was born in right? ;) I'm already feeling all warm and fuzzy inside thinking about Christmas. It seems many people are sticking with the traditional red decorated tree this year. I CAN'T WAIT!!!







So here we are. Back to December. The so called "Favourite month of the year". I just pray everything goes well for me. I hope that doesn't sound selfish. I'm just done with all this nonsense. Boys who can't stay away, hurtful words and actions, arguments and fights that in the end, mean NOTHING. I want a magical Christmas, I want a beautiful December. That's what I'm praying for right now. So, don't try to ruin this month for me, ok? I'll be nice if you promise not to be naughty. Hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment