Monday, December 10, 2012

I want to type "THE END".

This can't be. He who says the dumbest things, also manages to say the things that no one could possible know about, unless one was a mind reader. Every time she thinks it's over, he comes up with a piece of her past she thought she had let go of a long time ago. How does he do that?

She never picked him for a fool, but his actions say otherwise. This unusual friendship they keep trying to maintain is never going to work. Especially if he doesn't start using his head. He's not even really using his heart. He's using... A fool's mind. And so the story continues.

Can't he see how fragile she is? How fragile she's been? Why he keeps coming around is still a mystery to her, and to those who stand by her.
"If I were you, I'd ask him to f* off."
"If I were you, I'd ask him to go bother someone else."
"If I were you, I'd slap him in the face."

Then they go on to tell her how good a person she is. Forgiving him like that. What they don't know is, she may or may not have a hidden agenda. She's not even sure herself. How can someone seem so right for you and so wrong for you at the same time?

There is one thing she is clear about:
No matter how much of her mind he reads; No matter how much of what he feels is exactly what she's felt (Heart beating fast and heavy breathing); No matter how much of what he remembers is what she will never forget, she IS over him.

"But I'm not over you. There's just something about you," he says.
Beautiful...Angelic...

That is why she doesn't think this is the end of their storybook. It could just be the end of another chapter. This story is starting to get on her nerves though. And here she thought she was the girl with the roller coaster emotions. Apparently not. So, this annoying story continues. It'll most likely travel into a place of oblivion that no one will ever decipher.

Next Chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment