Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm laughing, aren't you?

I don't even know who I'm mad at, besides myself that is. I hear screams coming at me from all around. What kind of nightmare is this???? The worst kind, that's what.

"You can't do this, Sam. You're nothing but a waste of flesh and bones."

That is the summary of what I'm hearing.

I AM NOT SUICIDAL! I AM NOT GONNA END MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEEM TO APPRECIATE MY EXISTENCE!

One day, I'll be really done with you. With ALL of you!

Blasting these songs of hate is not helping, but it's the only music I can bear hearing at the moment. Is the question "WHY?" even valid?

What did I do to ever hurt you? I gave you all I had. All my blood and sweat. I'll tell you what you gave me. You gave me hell. You put disgusting words into my mouth to make me look like the devil on earth. I put on a mask of an angel for you, your friends, your family. Not good enough for you? Well, I'm sorry. Let me take it all back and be the your worst nightmare. Because you have no idea what I'm capable of.

When I walk out that front door with my suitcase in hand, you'll know exactly what you've lost. Me. That's what you would've lost. I know you won't care now. But just wait and see what happens to your life. The walls around you will crumble and you'll be buried in your incapability to accept someone you raised. Now, isn't that amusing?


I'm laughing, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment