Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello April

A step into a new month.

After overcoming certain hardships, I have come to realize that nothing really ends. Life keeps moving. Drama will keep coming. Hardships will always arise.

"Close the windows and the doors. Don't give them a way back into your life."

Now, that is easier said than done. To click a simple "unfollow" button on twitter is so hard. The urge of wanting to know something you probably shouldn't. Why shouldn't you? Because it honestly does you no good. It will just hurt you. Whatever he's doing, whoever he's with, IT'S NOT YOU.

So, why do you still do it? Why do you let him have that hold on you?


It's another new month. As long as I'm still standing, I will be grateful :)
Straight As for my first semester of college. Not bad at all ;)

"Before it gets better, it gets worse." - Steve Moakler

No comments:

Post a Comment