Just dropping by to say that I'm not going to do so well on my First Term exams. Oopsie! Hopefully, I don't mess up my perfect record of not failing any subject. I still wanna keep up my average student status, really I do. So, wish me all the best. Actually, wish all of us high school-ers the best this week. Exams are not the funnest thing in the world. Far from it.
So, remember to keep us in your prayers alright? Thank you!
Ps, I have an essay to write entitled 'Thank you, Teacher' It's for a competition the government made compulsory in every school and I'm representing my class by having the guts to try my best. Let's see if this aspiring writer has the means to win an essay competition involving the whole of Kuala Lumpur? Let's hope it's just the whole of KL. I've never won an essay contest before so this is a first for me. Fingers crossed :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment