Thursday, March 29, 2012

One after another

 Wow, have I been abandoning my blog!!! That's mainly because :




Yeah, the older I get, even by days, can bring a girl to neglect something that brings her so much joy. So I'll make this blog post a little update on what I've been up to lately. It'll be worth your time, I promise ;)

SFX Confirmation Camp Level 3 2012 -Kuantan

10th - 13th March


This camp went beyond my expectations. I still miss the life we kinda lived while in that secluded area of Kuantan. I miss the routines, the fresh air and most of all, THE PEOPLE!!






DJ CF CAMP 2012 -Tanah Rata Camerons

13th - 16th March


What more can I say about this? Having my sister at camp with me was truly an unforgettable experience. Learning with all my schoolmates what God is all about. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Ps, Yes, these camps were back-to-back. AND I made it out alive!!! Praise The Lord! :D



For CF Camp, I had the opportunity to work with all these great people. Although not all departments had to work closely together, I can honestly tell you that each and every one in that picture is a friend of mine. Camp would not have been possible without any one of them. Best of all, our head of camp - GOD!








Impact's Got Talent 2012

Blueberry Cheesecake kinda bailed on us, the 'us' who were able to make the date.

17th March 2012
So, it was Rayshell, James and I. Despite on and off fevers, the flu and most of all-sore throats... We went on stage. First to perform. We sang 2 keys lower than James Morrison for 'Make It Real'! We did not win, but we were overjoyed cause James' solo performance won 1st place! *proud*

20th March 2012

"Happy Birthday to me..."

Hehe, I turned 17th!! :D
Not much to say about that beside the fact that growing doesn't stop. Even for those who dislike doing so. Like me, for instance.







Well, that's an update. Not in detail obviously. Not sure if I will go into detail but... I do have some ideas for future posts. Wow, the month of March really was THE MONTH for me. It was actually the first time I've fallen sick this year. I've been sick ever since CF CAMP. Still sick now. Check the date on your computer... Yeap! I've been sick for 3 weeks now. Well, mostly it's the cough that refuses to leave me. Which reminds me, "EAT YOUR MEDICINE, SAM!" Okay, okay!

Right! Ideas. I've got a couple of essays I've written, also in this month that I might post up soon. AND I will not be sharing my results for my first term exams as they aren't very encouraging for my juniors. SO I'm gonna work real hard for mid terms and show you my results then. On the topic of love interest... Sam is currently unattached whatsoever and she's being totally serious here '_' So yeah, that about sums up my 'update' post.

See you readers in April! Ps, Sam does not like being fooled :/ hehe
*Mission accomplished. Blog updated.* :D

Love you, mommy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment