Are they related? Or is my past just coming back to haunt me? A brand new month. Brand new troubles, brand new struggles. Challenges I'm determined to overcome. I wasn't expecting to meet someone new though. Someone who only brought back painful memories, and it's not even his fault. How can a 13 year old boy look so much like the boy who broke my heart when I was 14? Why does he speak in the same manner as the heartbreaker?
A librarian this time, not a prefect. Not the responsible kind, obviously. Okay, maybe a little. He has the looks and the attitude to match. He's the perfect heartbreaker. They're the perfect heartbreakers. I feel sorry for those girls who might have to go through what I went through. If only I could warn the world about them.
"Let go of me, like NOW!!"
One's name starts with A, the other, the letter L.
LALALALALALALALALALALA... I'm not listening!! I'm not caring!! :P

No comments:
Post a Comment