Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Butterflies

I know it's been a while since I last blogged. 2 months actually. Hmmm... Semester 3 has really taken up a lot of my time. Gotta keep up my grades right? Anyway, I stumbled upon this quote and had an idea for a short post. Hehe. 
I wonder if Walt Disney thought of a double meaning when he said this quote. Because when I read it, I had 2 views on what it meant; to me at least.

If nothing changed, there'd be no butterflies.
Everybody has to change sometime. The way they look, the way they act. Everyone matures in their own time. Growing up is a beautiful thing. You grow and learn who you want to be as a person. Who you are. I know a lot of us hate growing up. Responsibilities start to pile, experiences accumulate and not all of them are pretty; but we all grow up. Time waits for no man. We just need to see things a little differently. We need to know that growing up is a good thing. We need to change in order to reach our full potential. Become who we were meant to become in this world. Change into a butterfly :)

If nothing changed, there'd be no butterflies.
Situations have to change. Circumstances change.To keep a relationship alive, things have to change. Take a family relationship for instance. To keep family happy, sometimes we have to change our perspective, give in to an argument because it's not worth losing a loved one over a disagreement. In a friendship, we have to change the way we think. Some of us may be quick to judge, when we should be quick to accept everyone's flaws. A healthy friendship is a happy one. In a romantic relationship, atmosphere needs to change in order to keep the love alive. Never stop trying and showing your special someone you love them. All these changes are necessary to have a beautiful relationship will all the important people around us. Then, we can all keep the feeling of butterflies in our belly, the feeling of happiness when around the people we love :)

2 comments: