Saturday, September 15, 2012

I keep right to the beat

After all that's happened, every event transpired, I still have hope.
So, the week has ended on a high :) Let's just hope the weekend is just as good. Plus, Monday's a holiday!! :D

Dad and I are on good terms again. I do not wish for another fight anytime soon. I really don't. I know we'll always make it out on the other side though. 

Did you know, I can't help myself from relapses every now and then? Also, I'm really good at feeling 'fine' after a big storm has passed. 

It rained the past 2 days. Not throughout the whole day, but it rained. And it seems like the rain has washed away my feelings of self-pity. I have this sudden urge to jump up and high-5 somebody. I am that happy. I just hope it lasts. 

I've been listening to more happy songs too! Courtesy of one of my favourite dramas -Jane By Design :)
1. Work of Art - Rachel Platten 
2. Take These Things Away - Rachel Platten
3. My Own Drum - Jules Larson
...

"I dance to the beat of my own drum"

Party tomorrow! :D One problem: I don't know what to wear :( This is not a problem I face usually. I always, and I mean ALWAYS know what I'm gonna wear the next day. Whether it's my school uniform, sweats, a mini-dress, or an outfit I put together myself by mixing and matching. Ugh... This is so frustrating. At least I know that I have my own style. Who says we all need to follow every trend there is out there? ;) I feel comfortable wearing what I think is cool. 

I was thinking... I think it's time for another story! I just have to come up with one first :/ Hmmm... First, I need to find the time to sit myself down and just let my imagination run free. Haha:D Don't get me wrong, my mind has been wandering into many uncharted territories that could be turned into stories. Especially every night before I sleep, and every morning when I sit in my transporter's car, wondering about this and that... 

Can't wait for story time! ...with myself? Hehe

Don't worry mummy. I'm happy :) can't you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment