Thursday, September 13, 2012

Innocence with a smile :)


Look at this huge grin on my face :D Okay, you can't see it, but it's there ;) Not 2, not 4, but 5 teachers submitted my name as "tokoh murid" of the year! In direct translation, that would mean, (according to google translate) "student leader" of the year. Okay, that doesn't sound right. I think they meant the award more like "exemplary student" of the year.

Ahhhhh! This is when I start believing in myself more. How can so many have faith in me, and I not have faith in myself? I can accomplish things. I can achieve goals. My heart's just gotta be 100% in it ;)
My teachers are making my day. I may not have a perfect family waiting for me at home, but right now, it seems like I have the perfect school life.

I'm in the midst of trials and I've not fallen sick yet. In other words, I'm doing just fine :) A little bit of stress is all. It's nowhere near killing my good moods. I think I actually prefer this trial period than normal schooling days. Well of course I've also been skipping the days of school where I have no exam, but who isn't? :P

I'll let you in on a little secret, although this will most likely seem like I'm arrogant and egoistic, but I'll share it anyway. I think there are more than 5 teachers who submitted "Samantha Koh Siew Cheng" as "tokoh murid" of the year. Haha :D I hope you don't think badly of me because I said so. I just... honestly, am loving my teachers right now :') What would I do without them. When everything is confirmed, I'll gladly share all the reasons why this award means so much to me, as well as all the funny reasons I think I got nominated and how I don't think some of these teachers really should have submitted my name.

*still grinning like an idiot* :D


Like the innocence of a little girl looking to her future with many hopes and expectations. In awe of everything beautiful around her.
"One day, I will marry the man of my dreams. One day. No rush." :)







"This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay.
This moment is perfect, please don't go away."

No comments:

Post a Comment