Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Remember to dream

It felt like I was in a dream today. Everything fell into place. Despite stressing over an upcoming test, Bible Knowledge nonetheless, I was extremely content, happy even.

Sometimes, I honestly forget to dream. I never forget I'm a dreamer, but I forget to actually dream-happy dreams. I can be awake, asleep, doesn't matter. I just want to spend the rest of my life dreaming. There's this calming feeling in my heart. God is really doing wonders in my life. But why? I definitely don't deserve it. He knows the sins I've committed, especially recently. Still... He makes me want to tear for His grace is so overwhelming.

Papa was smiling today:) Almost throughout the whole day. It was a beautiful sight to see. He actually seemed proud when I brought back my "Murid Sahsiah Tinggi" certificate. When I asked him to listen to me recite versus from the bible for my test, he was patient with me. That was just a moment to treasure.

My classmate/friend, Tan Yi Qian was extremely nice and patient with me today. Helping me go through the Parables of Luke. With all this help, I know that I want to try extra hard on this test. For God most of all, but also because of the people who have so much faith in me.

Receiving the said certificate above brought back some sweet memories. I remembered this boy who wasn't from my school. I mentioned to this boy last year that I was receiving this exact award. When the day came last year for me to receive it, he didn't forget to go out of his way to congratulate me. That small action made my day last year, whether he knew it or not. Sweet memories are to be remembered.

DREAM. Today was definitely a dream. It was a dream come true. I am so happy. I just wish more people knew that. Understood exactly just how I feel. Do you know what I mean?

Kari Jobe - The More I Seek You
Listened to this song while blogging this :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment