Let's go back, shall we? Back to a place where innocence still existed. A place where I could stare in awe at the stars in the sky and smile.
When I said hello to February, I did not expect to say goodbye to something, or rather someone I had become so accustomed to. It's tough, saying goodbye.
But I'm going to start March off with a whole new perspective. I would listen to you, but you're not talking. You don't want me it seems. So, I'm starting March Innocence. It doesn't matter this time that I'm running. You're not gonna catch me, I know that now. So don't you dare tell me not to run anymore. I stayed and fought for you. I'm still fighting against all I know is good for me. The difference is, this time I can run as fast and as far away as I want.
Funny how the tables have turned, huh? I didn't lead you on. You led me on. Good going, peasant.

No comments:
Post a Comment