Sunday, March 24, 2013

Smiling at 18 with 5 As.

I turned 18 on the 20th of March 2013.

I received my SPM results: 
2A+
3A-
1B+
1C+
2C

But if anyone asks, I'm just gonna say, "5As" ;)


In the meantime, my "moving on" process is well, moving on ;) I feel stronger and stronger every day. I'm learning more and more about myself every day. I'm meeting new people and showing them who I am. I no longer want anyone to define me, nor will I ever allow that to happen again. I define myself. I will tell you and show you who Samantha really is. 

You really never know what's gonna happen tomorrow unless you live it. Right now, living my life day by day is turning out just fine for me :)

I recently met a friend who I feel could use a quote like this one:
PS, he's a really amazing 23-year-old friend that I think should learn to smile more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment