Thursday, March 14, 2013

Say it before it's too late

"Say it before it's too late."

In a letter of three pages, I did. Now it just depends on whether he accepts it or not, whether he reads it or not.

The hurt seems to never end. It's like punishment after punishment. Reminding me of all the bad decisions I've made, all the temptation I let get to me. I know I deserve it, so I'm taking in all this hurt. I'm embracing it.

"Who knows? Maybe 8, 10 years down the road..."

God knows. My life is in His hands. That's all I have to remember. No more trying to choose my own paths just because I have "feelings" and "emotions".

As me, I have to say some things before it's too late. Forgive me if I'm out of line, if I'm not who you thought me to be. I'll always care for those who broke my heart just a little more. Just remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment