Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Andrew!

For you and only you. Thank you for always being the first to read my blog. And commenting on it too. I wonder what you're gonna say about this one. Happy Birthday ANDREW FOONG YUE KWANG!! I know this blog post is a few days too late but I did show up for your birthday surprise, and give you those 2 shampoo bottles you're holding;)  I'm glad you liked the card I made for you oh so last minute. Heh.

You have been a great friend to me and I really appreciate it. No matter what ups and downs we face, separately or even together, I know we'll always get through it. Because we have already been through so much together. Thanks for being such an amazing waiting buddy turned best friend. God bless you always:D

1 comment:

  1. A whole post dedicated to me? Awww Sam thanks so much! :) You've been a wonderful friend to me as well, and even though my messy transport means we're not really waiting buddies anymore, I'm sure we'll always be the best of friends :) And yes, I do love the card :D God bless you too!

    ReplyDelete