Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My latest assignment

When a teacher gives you the opportunity to do free writing, what would you choose to write about? Me? I got stuck. So guess what I did... I took one of teacher's suggestions from the whiteboard. She was listing down all the types of essays that could be written. Narrative, Descriptive, Factual, One-word titles, Argumentative... One of the examples she gave was 'My Future Husband/Wife'. It was under the category of descriptive. I have never, repeat never tried my hand at descriptive writing before, but I can tell you that AW(My anonymous writer) can most probably specialise in that category. I on the other hand am worried I won't be able to pull this off.

'MY FUTURE HUSBAND' What would you write if you were given this title? I already wrote one and a half pages of the essay thinking it was due today itself. Then teacher went and changed her mind. But I had already written so much, I am not about to start all over again. So, I decided to go with the flow. Use what I've already written and better that, and just finish it off with a hopefully perfect ending. Mom, help me!

I know this is an interesting title to write on for most people, especially me:) When I'm done, I will post it on my blog like I do all my other 'interesting' essays. Hopefully I can achieve a good grade for this one. 'My Dream', my previous essay, managed an A- with the word Interesting! written above it. Yay! I can't exactly expect more than that. Puan Nurliza never gives a grade higher than A- Sometimes I wish she would grade us out of 50% like all the other teachers do. That's all from me for now:)

1 comment:

  1. You better post this essay once you get it back! ahah :P

    ReplyDelete