Sunday, October 23, 2011

Silly Me


My life is great. Really, it is. I can't believe all these opportunities that are coming my way. It really is overwhelming. I keep telling myself to be grateful, don't over-thinking every little detail. But I can't help myself. To make a decision, I usually have to over-think it. I think that's why I've been having off and on headaches. 

I'm going to see a my doctor on Monday, tomorrow. Just for a usual check up. I think it's safer this way, especially seeing that I've been having headaches the past week. 

I have a busy week planned. Hehe:) I've really missed performing lately and I recently got the chance to, with a number of different people. I definitely miss Blueberry Cheesecake and I've told them so. Maybe they feel the same way? :/ Well, I can't wait to sing with Rayshell once again. We're teaming up with another blueberry, Andrew to do a special performance. Can't tell you what it's for yet though;) Another thing I get to do is perform for Father Simon's farewell on Saturday. This is the reason why I can't make it to the Planetshakers concert. I really was looking forward to it, but that decision has been made. I'm going to do something nice for Father Simon before he leaves, and I'm happy with that decision. I also have a chance to work with Sharleen from my church. She's been really nice to me and I can't wait to get to know her:) Last but not least, I just found out from my Blueberry Cheesecake page that there's a chance we could perform at Prom THIS YEAR!! Wouldn't that be amazing? We're still unsure if we have to pay the full price yet, (it's really expensive) but we'll find out soon enough. Click here to see what we're discussing with Dang about for prom 2011:)

I know I still have a lot of studying to do for Economics and maybe just a little bit of PJPK... And I will find the time, I'm just very excited to be singing and performing again. It's been a while, you know? Oh, and after the exams, I have this photoshoot with Rayshell and possibly the rest of Blueberry Cheesecake. For what? Fun of course;) We have some very vain blueberries, you know? Not that I'm speaking for myself of course. Heh;) 

So, it seems like decisions have been made and I'm happy with them. I just hope my brain will stop from going into overdrive right about now. I'm pretty sure I need the rest. I need another story for my blog too. Oh, and Annamalai, if you're reading this, I'm truly flattered that you enjoy my writings:) 

I've sort of run out of heartfelt stories for now, seeing that I was able to shut all thoughts about boys out of my head. But you know what? Not thinking about boys makes me dream about them more. Weird right? According to Yifen, not so much. I'm just glad that when I wake up, I don't have feelings for anyone. I only feel that way when I'm asleep, or half asleep that is. Silly dreams! Silly Me! 

I really need to get out of my head. My thoughts are seriously killing my brain cells. Boy, do I need a good nights rest. Then maybe, I can finally write another story here on my blog. Thanks to all those out there who actually read what I write. I feel absolutely honored that there are people like you reading my blog, so thanks:)

I need sleep, mummy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment