I have fallen in love with some of these paintings by Thomas Kinkade. There's a shop in Bangsar Village that sells only his paintings and puzzles made with his paintings. All the paintings are no doubt beautiful. Breathtaking. I know what you're thinking, what do I know about paintings right? Well, I'd like to think of myself as an Arts person. I'm definitely not into numbers and all that. So here's a little something I'd like to share:)
Here are some of the DISNEY pieces. Pretty huh?:)
You know what I thought about when I saw these paintings? When I walked into this particular shop? I was thinking of how I would love to see one of these paintings in my house. This cozy house I imagine I have in the future, with my family. Then, I imagine my husband and kids in that house. And my thoughts go on from there.
I bet I'll scare off every guy I ever date if I keep talking like this. This just means I have to try harder to find that one man that's right for me;) Hopefully, he isn't too far away...
I need a break from all this thinking, but I just can't help myself. See this picture? This is what I think about when I look at this picture...
The Future. It's in your reach. Just keep driving. Keep going. I won't give up until all my dreams come true. My life is not going to be short-lived. I'll achieve everything I desire by God's grace. My career, and most importantly, that family I long for. For one thing, I know that my husband is going to be worth the wait because I will never sell myself short. I am deserving:)I wish you could be part of my life in the future mum. But knowing that you're looking out for me from above is enough:) Help me make the right decisions, okay mum?




No comments:
Post a Comment