Sunday, June 3, 2012

He's my kung kung

This handsome couple are my grandparents. Mom's side. What a beautiful pairing, huh? I can't imagine my life without these 2 being together. Obviously I wouldn't have a life without them but I meant it in another way. My "ama" and "kung kung" had a beautiful love story of their own. The way they named my mother is also another legendary story. But that's not why I'm posting these pictures. I wanted to show you the smile on my grandfather's face. Look how handsome he is, how happy he is.

He has become my most recent worry.

At the age of 72, he still looks so young and healthy. But seeing him today, something felt a little off. The way he talked, the way he drove, the way he conversed with me...


I suppose I should just be grateful that he's around. My grandmother isn't. The amazing women in my life don't seem to stay on this earth long. First my grandmother, then my mother. I guess God wants them by his side earlier. (I wonder if I'll follow in their footsteps) 


I saw kung kung today. Haven't seen him in a while. But I find out he hasn't been feeling well lately. And it just so happened he had a doctors appointment at KL Bird Park. The doctor never showed by the way. Spending those few hours with him though... It was different. It was very obviously different. So, now all I can do is pray really hard for him. I love my kung kung with all my heart. I'm gonna make more of an effort to see him more often than I have. I really should finally lessen the work load I put on myself in school. I think I can do that :/

I love you kung kung :) Remember, ama and mummy are watching over us. Both of us. Don't forget how they taught us all to love. Their love was the strongest feeling I've ever felt in my lifetime. I can still feel it, I bet you can too ;)
<3

2 comments: