She is so broken. I found these words on his blog, but it applies to her more. She's embarrassed. She's hurt. They all hurt her. We hurt her. Maybe putting her on a pedestal wasn't a good idea after all. Why do we all see her as fragile anyway? I've always told my friends they were strong, how come I can't tell her that? She's strong, but she's different.... In so many ways.
"I don't ever wanna feel like I did that day."
That day is today. She's feeling like crap today.
Now, you wonder what he is feeling. At the knowledge that tears were involved...he cursed. He knew he had to try not to hurt her. I bet he thought he failed. Why doesn't he realize that the way he responses to her pain makes him transparent? It shows how much he cares. His thoughts must be overtaking his mind right now. He thinks he's in the middle of more than one ruined relationship. Hers and his, hers and a friend's. But it's not his fault. He cares. He definitely cares. He's feeling like crap today too.



No comments:
Post a Comment