Saturday, June 2, 2012

I need a change

I need a change of scenery. Too many things have happened. Too many bad memories. Too many unwanted thoughts. The more I know, the more I wish I was in a secluded area where no one could find me. At the same time, I want to go out and enjoy myself. I just don't want anyone looking at me like I'm some insane idiot. Cause at this moment, that's what I feel like. -Some insane idiot.

I want some things to never have happened. I want some words taken back. I can't take this feeling anymore. I don't even have a name for this feeling. Anyway, here is a preview of my new song ;)

Chorus to "Special Someone"
I don't know, something feels wrong in this picture perfect scenery
I walk alone, needing something more, someone
Could you be him
Could you be my special someone
Could you be him
Could you be the man of my dreams... 


I think I'm almost done with this 'writer's block' nonsense....

No comments:

Post a Comment