Thursday, June 21, 2012

My job is to be there

My job right now is to just be there. There for him, there for her. Besides the fact that I'm working my butt off as a senior in high school-studying for exams and balancing my extra curricular activities, I NEED to be there.

It's not that hard. If you truly care for them, you'll do whatever you can to see them smile again. To make sure one doesn't make a life changing decision that isn't worth it. I feel for them. ALL of them. I forget my worries because they have their worries. Whether it's any of my concern or not, you can't ask me to back off and expect me to listen, take it and go. I'm not going anywhere.

Sandra lost Arnold. If he is reading this, she's begging you to say... something. Anything. Say "Hi" maybe? How she cares for you, still you don't see it. Is seeing her face really that terrible? There was eye-contact. She knows there was. Call her. Or she'll just have to result in finishing that letter and passing it to you just before you leave for another country. Is that really what you want?

I have time for you. I really do. Always :) Even if it does take me some time to get back to you, I will always answer you with an embrace you're not gonna wanna let go off.


"Nothing" will be posted soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment