Since it's a new month, I wanna make a new month's resolution. Instead of "Til We Meet Again" to those people in my life who I cared about that chose to leave, I wanna say "Until We Meet".
I wanna meet new people. Not just anyone, but someone. Someone special. Speaking of "Someone Special", that's the title to a new song I have yet to write. I'm so lost for words nowadays and that's not normal for me. *writers block alert!* I know my someone special may come years from now. After all, I'm only 17 years and 2 months old. Somehow, saying I'm only ___ years old makes me feel older. The word "ONLY" says a lot, doesn't it? I am getting older, and I know my someone special is out there.
I know in many ways I'm still a naive teenage girl, but a friend told me I have to have hope. He said that after I said this "I never wanna have a boyfriend until I can help it. Like knowing I'll have to see myself married to a boy I'm dating just stops me from dating." I don't know what prompted me to say that, but it was said. I couldn't take it back. Oh well.
The words "Til We Meet Again" still haunt me though. Because no matter how much I pretend I couldn't care less about the former people in my life, I do care. I do wanna see them again, talk to them again, hug them again. "Them or him?" some may ask, but I'm pretty sure it's more than one.
So, until then, whenever "then" is... I say, "TILL WE MEET AGAIN" & "UNTIL WE MEET" :)
Happy new month!! :D *June is finally here*

No comments:
Post a Comment