Monday, December 12, 2011

Assumptions

How many people have assumed the wrong things? Misinterpreted words, actions.
"Let me guess who you like. xxxxxxxx :D"
"I don't think so :/"
"Okay, don't tell me. But I think you guys should date. You'd be so cute together. Honestly, I think he likes you."

Don't listen to her...
If she didn't listen to her and take her words to heart, then why did she have such a vivid dream of him last night? That's because she did listen. And she thought about it all night long, up to the very next day. Until now, she still can't get that dream out of her head. People say that when you dream vividly about someone, that means that someone is thinking about you. She doesn't believe that. Or does she?

***

"I just lost my first kiss to you"
What a dream that was. Sometimes, it is really dangerous to be a dreamer.

***

"Just wait it out, no more assumptions. They only end in disaster."
But in the meantime, if her brain goes into overdrive because of her assumptions, I guess that's something she just can't help. To stop thinking altogether would be a really nice solution, but that doesn't happen every day does it? Especially when she's not the only one assuming, there are others out there doing the same. 'Others' she calls her friends.


And so, Steve and Nancy's story continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment