I'm the girl. I wrote the song. Honestly, I think you deserve it. No matter what others might say. One verse, one chorus. That's all it takes to try and make you understand.
Take My Hand
He's so far from perfect, he has countless flaws
But when I look in his eyes, I can see so much more
That small town boy who lived no easy life
Made some bad choices and got into some fights
But I can see past his defenses
And I wanna tear down all his walls
Take my hand and I'll give you a chance
I promise not to judge you by your past
Time is short and we are scarred and flawed
Nothing ever turns out like you planned
Just take my hand because I'm giving you a chance

Was this the song you played that day? :)
ReplyDeleteYes, but I added another verse and the bridge/ending chorus :)
ReplyDelete