Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thy will be done

Looking back, reminiscing about all the memories I've made. It wasn't a bad year. Nope, not a bad year at all. 

Pictures of him, pictures of her, pictures of them, pictures of us, pictures of you, pictures of me. 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid of what's to come. My feelings get so messed up sometimes, I'm not quite sure where my brain fits into every situation. Having to not only feel, but to be smart about your feelings at the same time is a difficult task to master. I have a feeling nobody ever really perfects doing so. Then, why do I have to?

I could so easily be succumb to peer pressure and life's little temptations. I could forget thinking at all and do what I feel. But that's not what I'm doing, is it? It's not what would please my God. I will always have troubles, too much to think about. My family will stress me out, my friends may not always understand what I'm going through, the boy I like could get on my last nerve.... But these are not the setbacks that are going to stop me from living my life. The life God has so graciously blessed me with. I can be thankful for many things, but being thankful for my life, sums up almost everything, because guess what? My family and friends are my life. He is my life, because He gave me life.

We shall overcome

No comments:

Post a Comment