Sunday, December 25, 2011

More gifts like you

ALYCIA TAN WEI WENN


NICHOLAS HOR ENG WENG

HEIDY QUAH

SEAN LOW SHAN-ANN

BRENDA CHIN HUEY ZIEN

BRANDON TAN KWANG SHEN

CHAI TZE KWANG

ANDREW FOONG YUE KWANG

AMANDA CHAN POH EAN

LIM YI FEN

ONN BOON KUAN

RAYSHELL WONG RUI ENN


TAN YI QIAN

HAZEL ONG

LEE HAN JIANG

CHRISTOPHER TAN

This 16 gifts are in no particular order. Maybe in the order of old pictures to new. Heh ;) I'm sorry I don't really have time to explain each and every friendship but trust me that each and every one of the friends you see up there, are a treasure to me. And if these friendships last like I know they will, this won't be the last you see of my Christmas gifts :) MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!! God bless and I love you all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment