Don't say she didn't warn you. She's taking off soon and you may not see her for a long, long time. She feels as light as a feather when she thinks about flying to a new country. But her heart's as heavy as ever when she thinks about leaving you behind. Especially knowing she tried her best to show you how she really feels about you. She thought you may have had some kind of clue, but it turns out, you don't.
You'd think she was tired of his face by now. But, she's not. He warms her heart so. Just a glance, just a word, just his voice. Hmmm... An unexpected call or reply would do. She feels a little silly right about now, but what is a girl of her age to do? 16. Young. Foolish.
Will she remember him when she returns home? I think so. Will he remember her? I don't know. Their story's not over. As the author of it, I have a feeling there's more to come. Just wait on it. I really want to know how Nancy and Steve's story turns out. Hopefully it doesn't hang in midair like some of my other characters. I'll just have to wait it out like the rest of you ;)
I just couldn't help myself but to post one more post before I take off. Waiting for my dad to finish breakfast so we can go. Hehe. I'll find more to blog about when I get back. I am really going to miss this. See you! Bye! :)
Mummy, come with me...

Have a good trip samantha.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading your blog. Good job.
Love
Yee Poh