"My reality may be more important than my dreams"
I mean I've always known that but to see it happen right before my eyes is something I wasn't expecting.
I had this dream last night. It was a confusing dream, but a beautiful dream nonetheless. It was with this boy. The reality is, this boy had a different dream. Or rather, a different reality. He's been living a life I didn't even know about. A life that seems to grab my attention more than the dream I just had. It's the total opposite of what you're thinking. My dream involved flowers and fairy tales, his involved pain and frustration. So, do I dwell on my beautiful dream, or start living this reality with him and figure out our problems together? What do you think?
The decision I've made, or rather am making, is in process. Nothing is ever easy. And not everything is about dreaming. I could dream up all the beauty of the world and it would never be enough. So I'm trying to make my reality as beautiful as my dreams. Our reality. He has now become more important to me than I thought he could be. Ever. So, I guess it's safe to say he has found his way into my heart in his own little way. Whether he knows it or not ;)
Reality wins over dreaming, but I'm still never gonna stop being a dreamer :)

No comments:
Post a Comment