I'll take each day as it comes. Whatever happens is already out of my hands. God's in control, so why be frustrated and sad about it? Instead, I choose to smile. I'm really, genuinely happy.
It's in the middle of exams and I'm still not losing too much hair. The pimples are annoying, yes but who cares about physical appearance, right?
History test over, lunch with the guys! I'm a girl. I was the only girl in the midst of 5 eligible bachelors. Haha. Maybe I'm over-exaggerating. I had lunch with 5 very interesting guy friends of mine. Brandon, Tze Kwang, Yong Teng, Zhi Hao and.. the one and only Marcus Yee. (I can't wait to see his reaction when he reads this;) )
I learnt a lot about Marcus in one lunch...
1. He complains a lot. But in a very funny, playful manner. I was shocked, then I laughed. He explained why he complained so much, then I laughed again. Seriously amusing. You had to be there.
2. He eats veggie! We non-veggie-eaters (Brandon, Zhi Hao and myself) dumped greens on Marcus' plate. And he ate them ALL! Hehe.
Marcus learnt some things about me too. Some of which he didn't believe at first because the guys kept poking fun at him. He could take it. He's strong enough I believe. Yes, boys will be boys but you have to remember that I was still a girl no matter which way you turned the table. He learnt that I lived in Sabah for a while. He also learnt that I don't like veggie, obviously. It was a fun lunch.
Brandon was also my hero today. When some random purple shirt guy sneaked one too many glances at me, Brandon stared him down and I never had to see his face looking my way again. Thank you, Brandon! I know these things are inevitable, but with friends like these, I know I'll be able to cope. I hate it, but I'll cope. Being a girl isn't so fun after all, but I manage ;)
Ooh! Ooh! Sour apple jelly/ice-cream. My reward for finishing my History test. Fail or not. Hehe:D Yes, I was one very happy girl. So.... SMILE. IT CONFUSES PEOPLE.
Even if there were moments I was thinking not so happy thoughts, I smiled. Cause what's a better feeling than that? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment