Sunday, May 6, 2012

Model For A Day

I can't wait! Something to really look forward to after the dreaded Mid Terms.. (This is my last post until my mid terms are over by the way ;) )

My aunt has asked me to model for her this coming 2 weeks holiday, post exams of course. Let's pray I don't get any results back by then to ruin my mood k?

I'm feeling super special because I'll be her only model for that one day. I have a feeling it's not going to be all fun, dressing up and putting makeup on. I always expect the best and worst. That's fair right? Anyway, the plan is to drive up to Penang for a night and have the photoshoot there, as well as visit with my grandaunt. If everything goes as planned, I get to take some awesome pictures with her as well. So excited! :D

I'll be modelling first and foremost... NEWSPAPER!! I am being 100% serious here. Haha. But I think I'd be willing to do anything at this stage to have some fun this holiday. I really have nothing planned, but this of course. Also, vintage dresses in high heels! That should be fun. I'm not sure how much fun the makeup part will be, so we'll just have to wait and see. Wonder if the pictures will turn out alright...

I know I'm not pretty enough to be an actual model but there's no harm in doing this as a favor to my aunt, right? Hehehehe :)


But if driving up there isn't a possibility, shooting here, in KL, isn't so bad either. I'd be happy to do it anywhere actually :) I'm just so happy she chose me.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Sam, there's been a delay. Your favorite shop isn't available until the owner comes back on Thursday 7th June..then I'll be in Melbourne for 4 days from the 7th. It'll have to be one weekend during your school term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I'm okay with that. Still can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete