Love you, mummy! :)
My mother once told me that when she went to heaven, she would come back to visit me in the form of a white butterfly. That was 5 years ago. Now I'm 20 and I still look out for white butterflies wherever I go.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
She deserves this sharing
I can't wait for my sharing now. Can't believe I was given this opportunity to share about something someone so close to my heart. My mother. It doesn't matter that it got postponed from today to next week. I'm still speaking in front of people. People whom I hope to inspire, get through to. Let's pray everything turns out the way it's supposed to. All according to His plan. Promise to be with me, okay Lord? I need you, I need the strength and confidence to do this. Share about my mother to my church youth and more. She deserves to be spoken about, and I can't wait to share about her! :D Hehe, Excited...
Love you, mummy! :)
Love you, mummy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment