I want to spend my whole life writing.
I can't find the perfect words now to make this an amazing song, but I believe it is a good song.
Never underestimate a small feeling because it can bring great things. Thank you for inspiring me:)
Little
I see your face as I walk by. I smile a little cause I'm so shy. Don't you know you make my heartbeat go wild?
I stutter cause I'm so nervous. So, why don't you just take over this conversation and let me know why...
I can't help myself from thinking...
You're a little bit charming, just a little bit funny. You're a little too good to be true.
You're a little bit serious, just a little mysterious. You're a little too good to be true.
So, come on over and say hi, and just before you tell me goodbye, please remember the first day we met.
You looked at me with those brown eyes. I looked away cause I couldn't hide, that funny grin you put on my face.
I can't help myself from falling a little in love with you:)
No comments:
Post a Comment