Sunday, September 18, 2011

Over Thinking

Over thinking. That's what I'm doing. I don't want to, but sometimes it feels like I have no choice. I just want my brain to stop working. At least about you. 

Whenever I'm hurt, I want you to hold me. I don't know you, but I somehow want you. I know I sometimes live my life like it's a fairy tale, but who's to say it can't be? I see you in my dreams, and it's an effect of thinking about you too much. My little thoughts of you have become overbearing over my other thoughts. I just want a chance. Will you give me that?

Wow. I never ask for things like this. I'm not usually this outspoken. But I'm sure I want this. I don't want to think anymore. I picture you doing the same thing, thinking. Hopefully, I'm a part of your thoughts. It's too late not to feel a little pain, but it's good pain. I wanted this. I haven't been able to crush, let alone fall, and you may be the one to get me out of this. If you're not, then I'll just keep waiting. I know the wait will be even longer this time, but I have some patience left in me... for now. 

Here are some of my thoughts. You, showing up at my doorstep. You, holding my hand. You, calling me up just to keep me company.
I want to fall in love with you. 

You, being my first real love. 

2 comments:

  1. First real love? :O more artistic license? :P you sound like you've been thinking a lot heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupp, more artistic license. I've learnt to use whatever I'm feeling to write something in a creative manner. It's actually pretty fun, minus the over thinking parts that is... and yea, I've been thinking instead of doing. Pfft:P

    ReplyDelete