Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy for a friend

RAYSHELL WONG RUI EN, I love you with all my heart. I'm truly happy that you found happiness with someone after so many days of telling me he would never feel the same. You just have to wait a little bit longer, and love will come. I haven't given up, and I know you almost wanted to. I'm glad you didn't. We must always have hope, am I right? My love is on his way. Yours is already here;) I believe in the both of you. I trust him, but I will always have your back. Whatever happens, I will never leave you. In your time of need, my number will be waiting to be dialed. Just remember this, if he takes you away from me, I will have something to say about it. You are one of my best friends and I'll always be your accountability partner:)

You are amazing Rayshell. I know he sees that, just like I do. Always put God first and you will be fine. Don't stop smiling and being your hyper self. Cause that's what I love most about you.



I want love like this too, mummy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment