Is that all it takes? Food? At least we're kinda talking now. But he knows, and I know that we have something unsettled between us. I think that feeling will always be there. I think I kinda proved to myself that he does need me. I know I need him too, but I felt just a little different in the 2 days that I was going about the house not really acknowledging him.
There's always going to be a wall between us. Unless... He maybe sees me as more than a naive little girl. I thought he saw me as an equal. I thought he could at least understand some of the pains I go through. But I think he still doesn't understand. What am I to do? I think about him, and what he's been through. I can't compare our pains, that wouldn't be fair to any of us. It's different for everybody.
So, I wanna be the bigger person. I think I've already tried, but I'm not giving up. I will continue to apologize for my faults, forgive him his wrongs, pray for him. I have wrongs too, don't get me wrong. I have uncountable faults and flaws. I have to learn to forgive myself, and then him. It's all I can do. I pray for forgiveness too.
For now, all I know is, he used food to start talking to me again. I did not talk to him because I could resist the temptation of a medium rare steak. I did it because he's my father. He always will be. Despite everything that has happened and will continue happening(in my opinion), I still look up to him. Always will need him. And I know he needs me too.
Now, enjoy some pictures of food. This is majority of what I ate for dinner.
oxtail soup
garlic bread
medium rare rib-eye steak
tutti frutti
I was the only one who had tutti frutti by the way. Hehe:) My favourite? Grape flavored frozen yogurt with only jelly toppings. (Preferably grape jelly and lychee jelly) ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment