Sunday, September 11, 2011

Last/Final Goodbye

This is finally my last goodbye
It took a while but now I see
That there is so much more to life
Than that boy who couldn't appreciate me

So, I sing my last song for you

You brought me joy, you made me smile
You held my hand when I was down
You always told me how much you cared
You were my best friend, you were my lover
You were my rock when I was vulnerable...and broken

Then you walked out of my life
Broke my heart into pieces
When I saw you with her
Only one month later

It took two years but who are you to judge
This only proves how much I loved you
You left me hanging with so many doubts
If your love for me was true

I bet you can guess why I'm so happy now
I think I've finally found someone
The wait for him was definitely worth while
You will never be half the man he is

So, I can't wait to end this last song for you

You brought me joy, you made me smile
You held my hand when I was done
You always showed me how much you cared
You were my best friend, you were my lover
You were my rock when I was vulnerable...and broken

Now, I want you out of my life
I won't pine for you any longer
I am ready to say
My final goodbye

I know it's a little overdue cause this did happen a long time ago, but I think I finally needed to say it to myself. Out loud. Or maybe, just sing it:) I am really happy now by the way.

This is my final goodbye to you so, no more worries. You will never have to read about yourself here again:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment