
I am so smitten:) No, not because of a guy. I achieved something this year. Something that makes me cover my eyes in disbelief every time I think about it. I can't hide my smile though. And that blush that spreads from my neck all the way to my forehead. Haha:D
There's still a few disturbing thoughts in my mind but I'm going to let myself be happy. I need to be happy. I deserve it. I have so many teachers to thank. Especially, Puan Sharon, Puan Anis and Puan Zihan:) I jumped up and down in front of these teachers. They really made my day. And hopefully, the rest of my week;) Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)
I wish I could share this with you, mommy:) But I know you're smiling too:) Apparently being respectful to teachers, and being a little bit of a teacher's pet, gets me awards. I don't have to be excellent in my academic studies. I definitely am not excellent in my academic studies:/
Anyways, Sam's happy:)
I like teddy bears.

No comments:
Post a Comment