Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We're on the same boat

You are loved LIM YI FEN!! Whatever happens, whatever you're going through. You're never alone. Don't forget you're on my boat;) We are going to sail together and show them how awesome we can really be:) I'm with you all the way. Can't wait for delicious lunch and bubble tea at chatime tomorrow. I love you with all my heart and I'm sorry for the times I neglected you. I'm glad our friendship is on track and I can't wait for it to only grow stronger.


This is for you, and you only. Call me, text me, show up at my doorstep. You're always welcome:) Worst come to worst, you'll be my prom date 2012:) Or we could stick to our secret plan;) We just gotta get the blueberries to agree with us. Haha. We could always switch dates in the middle. Dance with all 3 handsome blueberries. What do you say? I love you to bits. Hope I made you smile. I can just taste that bubble tea now:P

Watch over us, mummy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment