"Untouchable like a distant diamond sky"
You are more than untouchable. You are forbidden territory. I mentioned uncharted territory before, but this is an all new level for me. Forbidden. Maybe I take things too seriously, but you take things too lightly.
I thought I was done with surprises. I thought we were done with surprises. Why'd you have to go and do that? I wasn't asking to hear your voice. I wasn't asking to see you at all. But one phone call and my judgement is clouded.
"NO!! GO. AWAY."
Can't you see that I have feelings? Whether they're for you, and you only, I will never admit. I thought I was on the road to the land of numb. Not feeling anything. Instead, I'm returning from that land and heading for the land of stupidity.
"What? Now I have to act stupid so you can feel better bout yourself?"
Stay away. I need you to stay away. Once you do, my mind and my heart will get the hint and back off. They've hurt me. I'm not gonna let you do the same. You will have no pleasure of doing so. Besides, like Kelly Clarkson once said in her songs "No, I don't cry on the outside anymore."
-Behind These Hazel Eyes
Now, away you go to the part of my mind where I only think about when I'm reminded to love my enemies. Forgive people who have hurt me. Thank them for the lesson I've learnt. That's where you'll be. So, don't come looking for me anymore. You hear?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment